Saturday 7 July 2012


Suseenthiran apologizes for making 'Rajapattai'


Suseenthiran has offered his apology to the audience for making a movie like 'Rajapattai'. "It's my mistake. I should not have directed such a film," says the director of 'Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu' and 'Azhagarsamiyin Kudhirai'.
He adds: "Even some of my friends were shocked on watching the movie. I have learnt some valuable lessons from the film.  I take completely responsibility for its failure."
The director is now busy with his next venture, titled 'Aadhalal Kadhal Seiveer'. Santosh, son of 'Pokkiri' producer Ramesh is the hero, while Manisha of 'Vazhakku En 18/9' fame is the heroine.
"Love is eternal and it is everywhere. The movie is one such love story. I am going to talk about youngsters, their aspirations and emotions. Poornima Bhagyaraj is making a comeback," Suseenthiran says.


No comments:

Post a Comment